A small shop with big experience.
In 2008 Karen Pfaff Manganillo left her design post as senior art director at one of the most hailed, creative advertising agencies in Manhattan to return to her roots in North Carolina. So she used the experience she had gained as a steward for some of the biggest brands in the world as expertise to create beautiful and smart work for smaller companies and entrepreneurs.
Now in its 11th year, KLP Design creates eye-catching design for brands big and small everywhere in the worldwide web. Her process is focused, thorough and proven.
Not one to give up what she started, Karen freelances for ad agencies and in-house creative departments in Raleigh and New York as an art director and creative director.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- 2016 PRINT regional design award – Carolina Brewing Company brand ID
- 2016 PRINT regional design award – Ritu and Greg invitation suite
- 2018 PRINT regional design award – OKI Burger Bus identity
- 2019 NJ Ad Club Bronze Award for a Nonprofit – Have the Chat brand ID (with Red Bamboo Marketing)
- 2019 NJ Ad Club Bronze Award PR Campaign – Causeway Cars (with Red Bamboo Marketing)