A small shop with big experience.
In 2008 Karen Pfaff Manganillo left her design post as senior art director at one of the most hailed, creative advertising agencies in Manhattan to return to her roots in North Carolina. She wasn’t looking for more of the same of what she had in New York City though. Karen wanted to see projects through from start to finish. She wanted to use the eight years of experience she had as a steward for some of the biggest brands in the world—Coca Cola, Wendy’s and The Wall Street Journal are just a few—as expertise to create beautiful and smart work for smaller companies and entrepreneurs.
Now in its 11th year, KLP Design works with individuals, non-profits and mid-sized companies to create unique, authentic branding and content that works. Her process is focused, thorough and proven.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- 2016 PRINT regional design award – Carolina Brewing Company brand ID
- 2016 PRINT regional design award – Ritu and Greg invitation suite
- 2018 PRINT regional design award – OKI Burger Bus identity
- 2019 NJ Ad Club Bronze Award for a Nonprofit – Have the Chat brand ID (with Red Bamboo Marketing)
- 2019 NJ Ad Club Bronze Award PR Campaign – Causeway Cars (with Red Bamboo Marketing)