A ONE-WOMAN SHOP WITH BIG AGENCY EXPERIENCE
In 2008 Karen Pfaff Manganillo left her design post as senior art director at one of the most hailed, creative advertising agencies in Manhattan to return to her roots in North Carolina. She wasn’t looking for more of the same of what she had in New York City though. Karen wanted to see projects through from start to finish. She wanted to use the eight years of experience she had as a steward for some of the biggest brands in the world (Coca Cola, Wendy’s and The Wall Street Journal are just a few) as expertise that could transform marketing and advertising for smaller companies and entrepreneurs.
Now in its 11th year, KLP Design works with individuals, non-profits and mid-sized companies to create unique, authentic branding that works. Her process is focused, thorough and proven.
THE KLP DIFFERENCE
Skip the large agency overhead. From planning to design and production, Karen has real-world experience that translates to effective, unique branding for your business. She is connected to a network of high-level freelancers who she can tap if your business needs call for an expanded team.
The focus of KLP Designs is to deliver beautiful creative that clients love every single time.
For Advertising Agencies:
Karen has worked on some of the world’s most heralded brands, and she freelances for agencies across the country doing print, digital and television. Please contact her for her reel and portfolio.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- 2016 PRINT regional design award – Carolina Brewing Company brand ID
- 2016 PRINT regional design award – Ritu and Greg invitation suite
- 2018 PRINT regional design award – OKI Burger Bus identity
- 2019 NJ Ad Club Bronze Award for a Nonprofit – Have the Chat brand ID (with Red Bamboo Marketing)
- 2019 NJ Ad Club Bronze Award PR Campaign – Causeway Cars (with Red Bamboo Marketing)